I can’t believe this is the last day of the Whirlwind Blog Tour! We’re going out with a bang – with not one, but two tour stops and giveaways today:
Happily Ever After – Reads is giving away a print copy of Whirlwind along with posting my discussion of how hard it is to keep up with the changing times. Contemporary writers face a real challenge trying to keep up with what’s hot today, especially when it comes to technology. You can also read Kristin’s review of Whirlwind HERE.
Also, Cheeky Reads has reviewed Whirlwind and is giving away an electronic copy:
“What I enjoyed most about this book was the relationship between Melissa and her friends, as well as the one with Jason. I felt like Melissa’s inner monologue about her friendship with Mitch and her insecurities were nicely done and appreciated some well done, but not over the top, sexy scenes!”
Come back TOMORROW for the LIVE CHAT at 8:00pm EDT (5:00pm PDT), moderated by our host, Missie of The Unread Reader. Sign up for a free account at TalkShoe and either call in or type in your questions. No matter which way you choose, you’ll be able to hear my answers through your speakers. We’re celebrating the end of the Whirlwind Blog Tour and partying.
Previous Blog Tour stops (Many giveaways are still open):
- The Unread Reader – Missie interviews me
- The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog – Review
- A Trail of Books Left Behind – Guest post: Secondary Characters
- For What It’s Worth – Review
- Books and Things – Review
- A Tale of Many Reviews – Guest Post: Interview with Jason McAlister
- The Bookish Brunette – Review
- Supernatural Snark – Guest post: Contemporary vs. Paranormal Romance
- My Love Affair With Books – Guest post: Photo Tour of Whirlwind